Seeding machine is mainly used for planting seedlings such as rice, tomatoes, watermelon, cucumber, pumpkin, onion, rapeseed, and pepper. Rice nursery sowing machine can automatically fill the soil into the nursery tray and accurately drops the seed into the middle of the tray.
The seedling can grow quickly without any damage to roots. Most importantly, the machine has a high yield and is suitable for long-distance transportation. What’s more, it has a fast positioning speed and accuracy and is well favored by our customers.
Automatic nursery seeding machine
The original meaning of cultivating seedlings is to do it in nurseries, hotbeds or greenhouses so as to transplant them into the land for planting. it can also refer to the stage where various organisms are artificially protected until they can survive independently.
Through observation, it is found that the existing nursery seeder machine generally has such problems as a single structure, low seedling efficiency, and complex operation, which brings certain limitations in the actual seedling raising process.
Therefore, how to provide a well-structured seeding nursery machine with high efficiency and simple and quick operation has become an important issue, and it needs to be solved at present.
The working principle of the automatic nursery seeding machine
1. Firstly, the operator places the seedling tray into the conveyor belt. The photoelectric sensor covers the soil after sensing the position of the tray.
2. Then brush sweeps the soil of the seedling tray
3. The seedling tray passes through hole digging area that presses into a single hole
4. When the seedling tray reaches the seeding machine, it uses a row of nozzles to adsorb the seed from the vibrating plate, and the nozzle releases the seed into the middle of the tray
5. Seeds fall on a tray through the dropping tube, and then the nozzle automatically repeats the same action
6. Finally, the seedling tray is brushed again by soil.
Automatic nursery seeding machine advantage
1. The single-particle of the needle-type nozzle is high and can be applied to many fields.
2. Users can configure the corresponding seeding board and a suction nozzle according to different seeds and sowing requirements,
3. Nursery tray seeder is fit for such seeds as follow.
The larger size seeds: pumpkin, peas, corn, watermelon, etc.,
The smaller size seeds: petunia, celery, cabbage, etc.
Normal size seeds: pepper, tomato, etc.
Seeding machine successful case
Our customer from America bought an automatic nursery machine this year and he feels very satisfied, you can view more delivery pictures and information by clicking the following link.
Delivery news about seeding machine