Maintenance and troubleshooting of hammer mill machine
1. hammer mill machine test machine
The hammer mill machine is installed and needs to be operated at no load. The following work should be done before the test machine:
(1) Check for any tool debris on the machine.
(2) Appropriate lubricating oil should be added to each lubrication part.
(3) The fastening parts should be tightened.
(4) Adjust the roll distance of the feed roll to 0.5 mm, and the roll distance at both ends of the roll is required to be basically the same.
(5) Check if the wiring is correct according to the electrical schematic.
(6) Check if the tightness of the triangular tape is appropriate.
(7) Check whether the inlet water and the water spray pipe are unobstructed, and there is no leakage. The direction of the spray pipe is correct. · After the above work meets the requirements, it can be turned on for no-load operation.
2. The following items must be checked during no-load operation:
(1) Whether the direction of rotation of the rotor and the feed roller is correct.
(2) Whether the electrical control part is sensitive, and whether the starting time of the motor is properly adjusted (for the starter equipped with the time relay).
(3) Whether there is abnormal impact sound during operation.
(4) Whether there is oil leakage in each sealing part. Whether the threaded couplings are loose or not.
(5) After 2 hours of no-load operation, the temperature rise of each bearing does not exceed 650 ° C (at an ambient temperature of 15-30 ° C).