Things you should know about TY series corn sheller machine
corn shelling / corn threshing / maize thresher / maize threshing machine
Table of Contents
We have 4 models TY-80 series machine—-TY-80A , TY-80B, TY-80C and TY-80D. How to properly use a corn sheller machine? And i will list the common false and related solutions in the following article.
|Power||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor|
|Capacity||4t/h (Corn seeds )||5t/h (Corn seeds )||5t/h (Corn seeds )||6t/h (Corn seeds )|
|Size||2360*1360*1480 mm||2360*1360*2000 mm||3860*1360*1480 mm||3860*1360*2480 mm|
How to install corn sheller machine?
1.Install the diesel engine on the frame, adjust the length of the screw rod
2. Adjust the tightness of the spindle belt.
3. Unscrew the separation screw on the frame, and turn the diesel engine up to loose belt. Then the diesel engine can start under non-load state.
4. Check the tightness of the spindle, auger, elevator and fan belt, and the tightness should be moderate. If the elevator belt is too loose to lift the corn, there will be a blockage.
How to adjust corn sheller machine?
1. The slope of the vibrating screen is adjustable. AdjusT the height of the two supporting frames to increase or decrease it.
2.Before shelling corn works, adjust the height of the two support rod under the diesel engine frame and insert into the pipe.
3. The height of the support rod should make two tires almost off the ground so as to ensure the smooth operation of the machine.
What is the common problem and related solutions of corn sheller machine?
1. The corn is blocked in the hoist.
First, the hoist belt is too loose, causing the hoist speed to slow down,
Second, the transition wheel belt is too loose, triggering transition wheel not to turn.
2.Threshing not clean.
There are two discharge devices on the machine, removing one or two can improve the degree of threshing.