Table of Contents
Cross-flow corn drying machine is one of the first models introduced in China. Most of them are cylindrical screen or square tower screen structure. At present, there are still many corn drying machine manufacturers in China.
Cross-flow corn drying machine
Simple structure, convenient installation, low cost and high productivity.
- Poor uniformity of drying grains, high unit heat consumption, and cannot be used to dry a variety of grains.
- After drying, as for some grains,it is difficult to meet the quality requirements.
- The internal and external sieve holes need to be cleaned frequently.
Mixed flow corn drying machine
The mixed-flow corn drying machine is equipped with a tower structure composed of triangles or pentagons arranged in a cross. There are many manufacturers.
- The hot air supply is uniform, and the moisture content of the grain is more uniform after drying.
- Unit heat consumption is 5% ~ 15%.
- The required fan power unit consumption of drying medium are small.
- Wide application. It is suitable for different kinds of grain and seeds
- Easy to clean.
- Complex structure,production cost is higher than other types.
- A small part of the grains at the four corners of the corn drying machine have slow precipitation.
Downstream grain drying machine
Downstream grain dryer are mostly tower-type structures that combine a funnel-type air inlet and an angular box exhaust.
- The temperature of the hot air is high, and the temperature section can reach 150 ～ 250 ℃;
- The unit heat consumption is low, which can ensure the quality of the grain.
- A large range of precipitation during continuous drying, generally up to 10% to 15%;
- it is suitable for drying grain with much moisture.
- The structure is relatively complicated, and the production cost is higher than mixed-flow dryer machine.
- Too thick grain layer thickness, and high power of the high-pressure fan.