Potatoes are a good thing. It contains many rich nutrients. They have the effects of harmonizing the stomach, regulating the middle, and invigorating the spleen. How to plant and harvest is important for farmers. Farmers should have enough knowledge about the planting demands of potatoes and they should know that using a potato harvester can save the labor force and money.
The benefits and effects of potatoes
1. The protein in potatoes is closest to animal protein, and its protein content is 10 times that of apples.
2. Potatoes are rich in lysine and tryptophan, which are incomparable to ordinary food.
3. Compared with rice, potatoes produce lower calories and only contain 0.1% fat. If you take it as a staple food and insist on eating only potatoes for one meal a day, it will be very effective in reducing excess fat.
4. Eating an average of five to six potatoes per week can reduce the risk of stroke by 40% without any side effects. Therefore, some people say that eating potatoes can prevent stroke.
5. The cellulose contained in potatoes is delicate and has no stimulating effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa, and has the effect of relieving pain or reducing gastric acid secretion. Therefore, some people regard potatoes as adjuvant therapy for the prevention and treatment of gastric cancer.
Demands of planting potatoes
There are four key points about planting potatoes, we can also call them the demands of planting potatoes.
Breeding is the first demand for planting potatoes. When planting potatoes, you must first breed them. Potatoes are a kind of plant that uses tubers for asexual reproduction. When raising seedlings, you should choose healthy seed potatoes with a diameter of about three centimeters. After cutting them into pieces, you must sow seedlings and wait for them to grow seedlings. It can be transplanted directly later. Potatoes can also be sown directly with tubers. March is the best time for sowing. After sowing, you need to cover about ten centimeters of thick soil on it.
The second requirement for growing potatoes is daily management. When growing ground beans, daily management is also very important. Its plants can be divided into two parts: above ground and underground. For it to grow healthily, it must be able to provide it with a good growth environment. This plant likes a cool environment. It grows fastest in the environment. During the growth period, timely fertilization and watering are required to remove weeds in the field.
The third demand for the growth of potatoes is temperature requirements. After potatoes are planted, the temperature requirements are relatively high. The tuberous roots of this plant grow fastest when the outside temperature is between 16 and 18 degrees. When the temperature exceeds 25 degrees, its tuberous roots will stop growing. And its stems and leaves like to grow in an environment of fifteen to twenty degrees and will stop growing when the high temperature exceeds thirty-nine degrees.
The last demand for the growth of potatoes is fertilization requirements. Potatoes are a kind of fertilizer-loving plant. Organic fertilizers should be used as the main fertilizer, supplemented by chemical fertilizers. Before planting, they must be applied with base fertilizer. During the growth period, they can be top-dressed two to three times. After each top-dressing, they must be watered in time. This allows potatoes to absorb and use fertilizer as soon as possible, which is very beneficial to the rapid growth of their rhizomes.
Why to use potato harvester
1. The use of potato harvester can reduce a large amount of manpower and capital investment, and it has high economic benefits.
2. The potato harvester can dig potatoes effectively without discarding each potato, and will not cause damage to the potatoes.
3. It makes the soil loose, which is beneficial to the restoration of soil fertility.
4. It can adapt to various soils and help farmers effectively solve the harvest problem.