Potato harvester | Two models of potato harvester
Table of Contents
The potato harvester is mainly used to complete the harvest of underground potatoes, which includes potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, etc. The machine can turn the fruit out of the soil and form a pile, reducing manpower consumption and facilitating people to pick it up. Due to the large working depth, it will not cause damage to the potatoes.
Introduction about our potato harvester
The harvester machine can help people harvest the crop efficiently. Our potato harvester equipment is specially designed according to the characteristics of potato planting in our country. The equipment has the advantages of compact structure, continuous work, and strong adaptability. Moreover, the harvesting efficiency of the equipment is extremely high. The yield which the machine can harvest is more than a dozen people can harvest.
This machine is mainly suitable for various soil types: sandy soil, loamy soil, and medium cohesive soil. It has strong adaptability. The net yield is high, the destruction rate is low, and the cost recovery is fast. It can realize the excavation, the separation of potato and soil, and the collection of slivers.
The whole operation process is smooth. The machine is convenient to connect and operate. It is flexible, practical, high in harvesting efficiency, low in buried potato, and it makes no damage to potatoes. The machine can turn over the soil. The remaining agricultural film is turned directly on the ground, which is more convenient to clean up. It is also conducive to the growth of the next season’s crops. So our potato reaping machine is favored by users everywhere.
- Before working, connect the machine with the tractor firstly. Different potato harvesters need to match with tractors of different horsepower.
- When the tractor starts to move forward, the potato reaping machine should start to work together.
- The working principle is that under the PTO drive of the tractor, the soil and tubers are separated by the vibration of the vibrating screen. The soil falls in the gap of the vibrating screen, and the potatoes remaining on the vibrating screen fall on the ground behind by the vibration of the vibrating screen.
The potato harvester includes several parts: wheel, tail wheel support frame, vibrating screen, protective cover, traction frame, PTO, and suspension pin. You can find more details from the below picture.
We have two models of potato harvester: single row potato harvester and two row potato harvester. You can get detailed information from the sheet. For more details, you can consult our staff.
|Width of cut (mm)||600||900/1300/1600/1800|
|Depth of cut (mm)||100－250||100-250|
|PTO Rotation speed (r/min)||540-720||540-720|
|Tractor power (hp)||20－30||40/50/70/80|
|Mounted cat||three-point suspension Cat Ⅱ||three-point suspension Cat Ⅱ|
Preparation before work
- Disassemble and clean the various parts of the potato harvester in advance, and apply grease to the bearing parts during the cleaning process to ensure the normal operation of the bearing.
- When working in the ground, it is necessary to ensure that there are no big rocks, obvious stones, etc. The aim is to ensure that the potato harvester will not cause damage to the gears and blades of the machinery due to the rocks.
1. The potato harvester leaks soil quickly, and it does not lose every potato, makes no damage to the epidermis. The auxiliary storage is neat, and the potato harvest rate is high.
2. The residual film is recovered cleanly, and the machine can complete the digging of potatoes efficiently and quickly at one time.
3. The conveyor chain adopts a special design and is durable.
4. It takes frame structure, so the potato harvester is light, durable, and more convenient to install.
5. The overall design follows the principle of mechanics after long-term repeated experiments. It has wide adaptability, high work efficiency, low demand power, high efficiency, fast recovery, and adapts to various soils.
Technical maintenance and storage
1. After the end of each shift, the soil in each part of the machine should be removed.
2. Check the fasteners of various parts, and tighten them in time if they are loose.
3. Check whether the rotating parts are flexible. If they are not normal, you should adjust and eliminate them in time.
4. When the machine is not in use for a long time, attention should be paid to prevent rain and avoid contact with acidic substances to avoid corrosion. The blade should be treated with oil.