Peanut harvesting equipment丨groundnut harvesting machine
harvesting peanut / peanut harvesting equipment
Table of Contents
Peanut harvesting equipment is mainly used to harvest peanuts from the field, and Taizy two-row peanut harvesting equipment can be operated flexibly in the field with a 20-35 hp tractor. And its working efficiency is high, which can reach 1300-200m2 per hour. What’s more, this peanut harvester basically does not break peanuts, its breakage rate is less than 1%. And at the same time, its picking rate reaches 98%, which saves much labor time, and energy.
In order to meet different farmers’ needs, our groundnut harvesting machine’s row spacing is adjustable by 180-250mm. This peanut harvesting equipment is easy to operate and is the bests tool for farmers to reap peanuts. Also, we manufacture the peanut planter, peanut sheller, and peanut picker all these machines help people process the peanut easily.
Main structure of peanut harvesting equipment
Peanut harvesting equipment is mainly made of frame, power, transmission part, selection part, a vibration device, ground wheel, digging blade, roller chain, bevel outlet, etc. The peanut harvester has high working efficiency and can neatly discharge the harvested peanuts to one side, which is beneficial for people to harvest.
Technical parameter of groundnut harvester
|Harvester width||two rows|
|Distance between rows||750-850mm|
How does the peanut harvesting machine work?
Common problems and related methods of the groundnut harvesting machine
1. Peanut harvester machine’s body is waggling during operation.
Reason: First, the digging shovel swings inconsistently or collides with hard objects such as stone.
Solution: Adjust the swing angle of the digging shovel.
2. Harvested peanuts contain much dirt and are not shaken off.
Reason: Digging depth is so deep that swing strength is reduced.
Solution: Adjust the length of the central rod. Properly shorten the length of the central tie and keep it within 3-5 cm away from the ground.
3. Peanut fruit falls on the ground and needs to be picked up by hand again.
Reason: Shovel is lifted excessively.
Solution: The length of the central tie rod can be extended.
Advantages of the peanut harvesting machine
1. Peanut seedling is conveyed to the back outlet quickly after harvesting by roller chain, which prevents them from sinking into the soil.
2. There are no impurities after harvesting because the vibrating screen plays an essential role to collect peanuts and can make the product cleaner.
3. Groundnut harvester can be operated flexibly even in the field with much water, which can meet different field situations.
4. Shoveling soil at a specific angle, it can fully harvest fruits by sharp blades. So do not worry there are many fruits left in the soil.
5. Peanut harvester for sale can work with high efficiency, saving much labor time. And meanwhile, we can operate the machine easily.
6. Peanut harvesting runs steadily during operation. Farmers can successfully complete the peanut harvesting work. Also, this peanut harvester has a long service life, people can use it for many years.
Working principle of peanut harvester
1. The operator connects the groundnut harvesting machine with the tractor first.
2. Carefully read the operation manual before using it.
3. Digging shovel of peanut harvester with sharp blade shovels soil at a certain angle.
4. Peanut seedlings are reaped from the soil and then placed over the two sides of the machine.
5. Seedlings are delivered to the back position by roll chain and roller can protect peanut plants from sinking into the soil and make it easy to dig.
FAQ of the groundnut harvesting machine
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are. Welcome to visit our factory.
2. Can you change the machine voltage as our request?
Yes, we can.
3. How about your after-sales service?
Our engineer can go to install and train your workers to operate.
4. Warranty time of your machine?
1 year except for consumable spare parts.
5. How about the delivery time of your machine?
Generally, it needs 5-15 days for big machines or production lines, and it will be much longer but within our negotiated delivery time.
6. How many rows does this peanut harvesting machine can do?
7. Does the machine hurt the peanut fruits during operation?
No, the machine just the peanut from the soil and won’t hurt the peanut fruits.
8. What is the loss rate?
The loss rate is less than 2%, and almost all peanuts can be harvested at one time.
9. Which machine do I need if I want to pick the peanut fruit from the seedlings?
If you need a peanut picker machine, please contact us to know more.
Last week we exported a peanut harvester to Botswana. We saw the RFQ sent by the customer from Alibaba, and the customer needed a small peanut harvester. Our sales manager reached out to the customer and recommended this peanut harvester. During the whole communication process, the customer is more concerned about the width of the machine’s harvest. Our machine’s harvesting width is 800mm（two rows）, which meets the needs of customers. Finally, the customer decides to buy a peanut harvester. The following is the packaging and delivery diagram of the machine.