Brief introduction of peanut harvesting
Our two row peanut harvesting can be operated flexibly in the field with 20-35 hp tractor, picking fruit with high capacity,1300-200m2/h. Its breakage rate is less than 1%,and great picking rate (98%) saves labor time and energy. Row spacing is adjustable(within 180-250mm). This peanut harvester is easy to operate and is a bests tool for farmers to reap peanuts.
Main Structure of peanut harvesting
Peanut harvester is mainly made of a frame, power, transmission part, pick-off part, fan selection part, and a vibration device, ground wheel, digging blade, roller chain, collecting screen etc .
Technical parameter of peanut harvesting
|Capacity||1300-2000 square meter/h|
|Harvester width||two rows|
|Distance between rows||750-850mm|
1. Peanut harvester machine‘s body is waggling during operation.
Reason: First, the digging shovel swings inconsistently or collides hard objects such as stone.
Solution: adjust the swing angle of digging shovel
2. Harvested peanuts contain much dirt and are not shaken off.
Reason: digging depth is so deep that swing strength is reduced.
Solution: adjust the length of the central rod. Properly shorten the length of the central tie and keep it within 3-5 cm away from the ground
3. Peanut fruit falls in the ground and needs to be picked up by hand again.
Reason: shovel is lifted excessively
Solution: the length of the central tie rod can be extended.
Advantages of peanut harvesting
1. Peanut seedling is conveyed to the back outlet quickly after harvesting by roller chain, which prevents them from sinking into the soil.
2. There are no any impurities after harvesting because the vibrating screen plays essential role to collect peanuts and can make the product cleaner
3. Groundnut harvester can be operated flexibly 3.even in the field with much water.
4. Shoveling soil at a specific angle, it can fully harvest fruits by sharp blades.
- Peanut harvester for sale can work with high efficiency, saving much labor time.
- Peanut harvesting runs steadily during operation.
Working Principle of peanut harvesting
1. The operator connects the groundnut harvesting machine with tractor firstly.
2. Carefully read the operation manual before using
3.Digging shovel of peanut harvester with sharp blade shovels soil at a certain angle
4. Peanut seedlings are reaped from the soil and then placed over the two sides of the machine.
5. Seedlings are delivered to back position by roll chain and roller can protect peanut plant from sinking into the soil and make it easy to dig.
FAQ of peanut harvesting
1. Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we are. Welcome to visit our factory.
2. Can you change the machine voltage as our request?
Yes, we can.
3.How about your after-sales service?
Our engineer can go to install and train your workers to operate
4.Warranty time of your machine?
1 year except for consumable spare parts.
5.How about the delivery time of your machine?
Generally, it needs 5-15 days for big machines or producing line, and it will be much longer but within our negotiated delivery time.
- How many rows does this peanut harvesting machine can do?
- Does the machine hurt the peanut fruits during operation?
No, the machine just the peanut from the soil and won’t hurt the peanut fruits.
- What is the loss rate?
The loss rate is less than 2%，and almost all peanut s can be harvested at one time.
- Which machine do I need if I want to pick the peanut fruit from the seedlings?
You need a peanut picker machine, please contact us to know more.