Survey on quality and safety survey of small rice mills in China
In order to understand the quality of rice mills in China, the National Grain and Oil Processing Machinery Quality Supervision and Inspection Center has carried out the operation of 30 rice mill users in Guangxi, Hunan, Shangdong, Sichuan and Liaoning provinces. The quality and safety survey of 30 rice milling machine users is as follows:
1. How to use the training. Only 3 users reported that they were trained by the company before use, accounting for 10% of the total number of surveys. The rest of the users were trained.
2. Security protection. Only two user rice mill safety guards were complete, accounting for 6.7% of the total surveyed; 70% of users removed the safety guards, and 23.3% of the users did not have safety guards when they purchased the machine.
3. Safety signs. Only one user with safety signs meeting the standard requirements accounted for 3.3% of the total surveyed; 23.3% of the users reported that the safety signs of the rice milling machine were incomplete or unclear, and 73.3% of the users had no safety signs on the rice mill.
4. Processing of rice quality. There are 8 users processing rice with good quality, accounting for 26.7% of the total surveyed; 73.3% of users have the quality problem of containing more grains and more rice in rice.
5. Quality of parts. Fifteen users raised the quality of parts, accounting for 50% of the total number of surveys. Among them, the problems of poor quality and short service life of key components such as rice sieves and rubber rollers are particularly prominent.