The Application Field of Seed Extractor
Pumpkin seed extractor is a compound work tool that can complete multiple operations such as crushing, squeezing, separation, and cleaning at one time. Customers order and choose different sizes of cleaning screens, which are suitable for the extraction of different sizes of seeds. The seed extraction machine can take seeds of a variety of melons, such as watermelon, pumpkin, winter melon, melon, gourd, cantaloupe, etc. So this machine is also called a pumpkin seed extractor, a watermelon seed extractor.
Power Selection of Seed Extractor
You can choose a tractor, diesel engine, motor to start the machine
Working Principle of pumpkin seed extractor
The seed extractor is connected to the tractor through the suspension mechanism, and the tractor’s power is transmitted to the stirring wheel shaft of the implement through the transmission shaft. Under the action of the sprocket and chain, the power is gradually and continuously distributed to the separating shaft, crushing shaft, cleaning wheel, etc., The seed extractor rotates accordingly.
- Manually send the melons to be into the hopper;
- Break it under the action of the broken shaft knife.
- The crushed seeds are transported to the separation drum under the action of the inclined surface of the crushing box;
- Under the stirring action of the separating shaft, the melon peel and melon flesh are discharged from the separating cylinder, and the seeds and water fall into the wheel box through the separating screen, etc.;
- Under the action of the agitator shaft, the seeds are fed into the cleaning bucket;
- Through the rotation of the cleaning shaft, the melon seeds, melon juice, and a small amount of melon flesh are further separated and cleaned;
- The melon seeds pass through the seed outlet under the extrusion of the cleaning shaft;
What Do You Need to Do after Receiving the Seed Extractor Machine?
For the sake of safety, the seed extractor is not fully assembled when shipped. You must ensure that the seed extractor is complete during acceptance.
- a) According to the packing list, check whether the parts not assembled on the seed extractor are complete.
- b) Check whether the seed extractor is damaged during transportation and whether there are missing parts;
- c) If there is damage or loss, inform the logistics, if it still cannot be solved, inform the factory.
Pumpkin seed extractor’s requirements for melon and land
- When the ripe melon is not good, the rotten melon and the bad melon shall be properly separated;
- When using mobile working methods, the land should be level and the slope should not be 15°;
Improve the working efficiency of the machine, and if possible, you can collect the seeds in advance. You can use a collective machine.
How to Maintain the Pumpkin Seed Extractor
Maintenance in use
- a) After the first 4 hours of work, check whether all bolts and nuts are tight;
- b) For all rotating positions (such as bearings, sprockets, chains, etc.), oil or grease must be added every 4 hours;
- c) Check every day for weeds and vine entanglement in the crushing box and separation barrel, and clean up if necessary;
- d) Before long-distance transportation and after each shift, all threaded connections should be thoroughly inspected. If any tightening bolts are loose, they should be tightened immediately.
Important: Before each work, check whether the working parts are deformed or damaged. If problems are found, they should be corrected, repaired, or replaced in time.
Eliminate sand, debris, and water stains on the machine every day to prevent early corrosion.
Maintenance and Store of the pumpkin seed extractor
After the use is over, it is recommended that you maintain the speed extractor for use in the next operating season:
Maintenance of the Store Seed Extractor
- Place the seed extractor in the parking position;
- Clear the debris in the crushing box, separation barrel, and cleaning barrel, and rinse with clean water;
- Thoroughly clean the equipment, remove soil, plants, melon peel, and apply oil to prevent rust;
- Apply oil to the sprocket and chain parts for anti-rust treatment;
- Check the wear, deformation, damage, and missing parts of the machine and tools, and replace them in time, or purchase parts as soon as possible for next use.
- Lubricate the bearings and bolts of each rotating part;
- Repaint the rusty area to avoid its expansion;
- If there is a supporting wheel, disassemble it and keep it properly;
Store the equipment in a warehouse, protected from sunlight and rain, preferably covered with a canopy.