Table of Contents
The multifunctional thresher is an important harvesting machine that can threshing crops such as wheat, rice, corn, sorghum, soybean, millet, and other grains. According to the different types of grains, we have launched two multifunctional threshers. One is a multi-functional grain thresher and a multi-functional rice and wheat thresher. Of course, we also have individual threshers, such as corn thresher, rice thresher, wheat thresher, etc. Since the grains have a high moisture content just after harvesting, they need to be dried and sun after threshing. If the threshing is not timely, it is easy to cause mildew and insect loss.
Multifunctional Grain Thresher
Multifunctional grain thresher is widely used in corn, soybean, mung bean, red bean, peas, millet, sorghum, etc.
Rice and Wheat Multifunctional Thresher
The multi-function rice and wheat thresher is a fully fed simple motor thresher, and it used for the threshing of crops, suitable for wheat, rice, corn, soybean, rape, and other crops in a wide range of areas.
For the above two machines, you can change the screen according to different grains.
Multifunctional Thresher Structure
The thresher generally includes the following main parts: threshing device, separation device, grain cleaning device, transmission device, and frame. Among them, the threshing device, separation device, and grain cleaning device are the three major components of threshing machinery.
Common Malfunctions and Solutions
The threshing is not clean
Reasons: the feeding amount is too large or the feeding is uneven; the threshing gap between the grain bar and the concave plate is too large; the roller drum speed is too low; the grain is too wet.
- Reduce the feeding amount and feed evenly.
- Correctly adjust the threshing gap, and replace severely worn parts in time.
- The belt pulley of the power machine and the belt pulley of the threshing machine should be coordinated reasonably. If the pulley slips and loses rotation, the tension pulley should be adjusted to tighten the belt.
- Grains with excessively wet straw should be properly ventilated and dried before threshing.
Poor Grain Cleanliness
Reason: The fan speed is low. Most of the fans are too loose, resulting in belt drive slippage, causing the fan speed to fail to reach the design index, or because of the loosening of the fan pulley screw, the pulley is idling and the fan cannot be driven normally; the crop stem in the drum is too much.
- Check the degree of tightness of the fan drive belt. If it is too loose, adjust the tensioning wheel properly to tighten the pulley to an appropriate level; if the fixing screw of the fan pulley is loose, tighten it.
- Reduce the feeding amount or adjust the feeding gap correctly.
Too Much-Broken Grain
Reason: The threshing gap is too small or the roller drum speed is too high; the feed is uneven or the grain is too dry or too wet.
- Check whether the threshing gap is normal. Generally, the minimum gap for threshing wheat should not be less than 4 mm. In addition, check whether the matching of drum pulley and power pulley is reasonable and accurate. If something is wrong, it should be adjusted or replaced.
- Try to ensure that the feeding is even, dry grains are fed more, and the wet grain is fed less.
Too Many Grains Discharged from the Dust Outlet
Reason: The exhaust air volume is too large; the concave plate hole is blocked.
- First, check whether the fan speed meets the regulations. If it does not meet the requirements, adjust it. When adjusting, check whether the fan pulley diameter is properly selected.
- Shut down and cut off the power to remove the blockage of the concave plate hole.
Five, Serious Blockage
Reasons: the grain is too wet and the feeding amount is too large; the drum speed is too low; the roller grain rod is damaged and the grass is wrapped; the concave plate is severely worn or damaged; the feeding chain is loose or the grass clamping gap is too large, causing the roller to stick too much grass.
- Appropriately reduce the feeding amount and keep the feeding evenly.
- Check whether the power is sufficient or the voltage is too low and whether the power is reasonable. At the same time, check the tension of the power transmission belt and check whether the pulley is slipping and spinning.
- If the roller bar is damaged, it should be repaired in time.
- Repair or replace the concave plate.
- Adjust the tension of the feeding chain, and also pay attention to check the tension of the vacuum fan belt and the fan speed.
You can also make adjustments according to our operation manual. If you are interested in our multifunctional thresher, please leave a message.