Overview of Rice Mill Machine
The rice mill is a piece of special equipment for inspecting the yield of rice, and it is also a necessary brown rice whitening equipment for rice quality inspection. The friction between the sand roller (or iron roller) and the brown rice grains in the grinding cavity of the rice mill machine is used to remove most or all of the chaff. Among them, the emery roller in the rice milling cavity increases the whiteness of the rice, and the iron roller increases the brightness of the rice. By controlling the amount of brown rice and milling time, the brown rice is milled into white rice with different precisions. The rice milling quality of the rice mill machine is closely related to the rice polishing rate. Rice polisher always used in the rice milling process.
Preparation Work before Using the Rice Mill
- Before using the rice milling machine, you should carefully read the instruction manual to help you use the machine correctly. At the same time, you should pay attention to some details, especially the determination of the milling time, which can help you turn brown rice into white rice with higher quality.
- Understand and be familiar with the grinding cavity and grinding wheel. The weight of brown rice in the rice milling process of each rice mill machine is the same, but the time to mill to the same precision is slightly different. Therefore, we have to explore and determine the rice milling time of different grain rice to obtain the best rice milling effect.
- Determining the rice milling time: In order to obtain the best rice milling effect, users should determine the milling time of different grains of brown rice several times to find the best rice milling time and amount of brown rice when using the rice mill, reduce the broken rice rate.
- The rotation direction of the grinding wheel is left-handed. Before use, check whether the fastening screws are tightened and there must be no looseness.
- When starting to mill rice, start the instrument first. After the grinding wheel is rotated, the brown rice can be added. Otherwise, the motor will be burnt out because of being stuck by the brown rice.
- When the timer starts to sound, please immediately pull out the insert above the rice mill hopper, wait for the rice to flow into the hopper, and then stop the machine. If the brown rice in the mill cavity has not flowed out, you can use jog to continue rotating until the flow is complete.
- After each use, turn off the power first, and then clean the grinding cavity and grinding wheel.
- When the rice milling time is significantly longer than before, the grinding wheel can be cleaned with a hard brush; if there is still no change, the grinding wheel should be replaced.
- When you start to determine the rice milling time, you can view the color of the bran powder through the transparent window of the hopper. First, determine the degree of whitening of the rice, so you don’t need to stop the machine frequently to watch.
How to Maintain Rice Milling Plant
Daily Maintenance Content of Rice Mill Plant
- Before starting the rice milling equipment, check the rice sieve, rice knife, drum core, and other parts to see if the bolts and nuts are tightened.
- Every 2 days of work, clean the dust in the machine, the screen surface, and the electrical appliances to prevent agglomeration (blow out the dust in the electrical appliances with the wind, and the effect is better)
- Frequently check the flexibility of the pressure door to ensure the smooth flow of the rice outlet. Frequently check the belt tension.
- Add lubricant to each bearing every 3 months to ensure lubrication. Do not put the machine upside down, and handle it with care.
- The chaff powder collected by the cloth bag exceeds 2/5 of the cloth bag, and the machine needs to be shut down to discard the chaff powder to prevent the fan of the rice mill from clogging and affecting the rice quality.