Table of Contents
A grain grinder machine is a kind of grain processing equipment that relies on high-speed impact to crush materials.
Introduction of grain grinder machine
A grain grinder machine is a machine that pulverizes large-size solid raw materials to the required size. It achieves the purpose of crushing materials in the form of high-speed impact. According to different working methods, there are two types: the hammer mill and the disk mill. And you can also call the disk mill a tooth claw crusher.
Introduction of tooth claw crusher
Tooth claw crusher is a kind of crushing equipment that quickly crushes materials under the constant impact and rubbing action of round teeth and flat teeth. Currently, it is widely used as economical crushing equipment. It has many advantages such as small size, lightweight, easy installation, operation and maintenance, and high production efficiency. You can use it to crush all kinds of grains (corn, wheat, beans, grains), food, medicinal materials (turmeric, Panax, etc.), feed, seasonings (chili, pepper, pepper anise, cinnamon), etc. It can also crush low-hardness minerals such as gypsum, lead powder, slippery powder, rare earth, chemicals, clay, coal, etc. It is an ideal choice for household and commercial grinding.
Introduction of hammer mill
The hammer mill is a kind of crushing mechanical equipment that uses the high-speed rotating hammer in the crushing bin to crush materials. It has the characteristics of simple structure, wide application, and high production efficiency. People widely use it for various feed and food processing, chemical, metallurgical and other industries.
Structure of grain ginder machine
Structure of disk mill
The tooth claw crusher mainly includes six parts: the upper body, the cover, the rotor assembly, the screen, the feeding device, and the frame. The body and the rotor assembly together form a crushing chamber, and the rotor assembly is the main working part. The crushing of materials completes in the crushing chamber.
Structure of hammer mill
The main structure is composed of three parts: feeding mechanism, crushing chamber (rotor, hammer, sieve, tooth plate), and discharging part (fan, collecting drum, dust collecting bag).
Working principle of grain grinder machine
Working principle of disk mill
When the material enters the crushing chamber, it will be quickly crushed into fine powder and slurry under the impact of the circular teeth and flat teeth and will be discharged through the outlet through the sieve under the action of centrifugal force and airflow.
Working principle of hammer mill
The feed port is on the top of the hammer mill, which matches with various feed structures. The hammers arrange symmetrically. When it is working, the material enters the crushing chamber, and the material is gradually crushed under the repeated friction and collision of the high-speed rotating hammer and the tooth plate. And under the action of centrifugal force and airflow, it passes through the mesh holes and discharges from the bottom outlet.
Different types and models of grain grinder machine
You can make the support of the grain grinder machine into a square frame or an inclined frame. And make the hopper into one or two. The hopper can be a vertical bucket or an inclined bucket. It can be widened and the color can be customized. You can add Shaklon, and a self-priming device, etc.
Models of disk mill
Models of hammer mill
The parameters of the grain grinder machine
Parameters of tooth claw crusher
|Diameter of sieve ring||508mm|
|Screen size (mm)||1600×115|
|Flat teeth (pieces)||6|
|Square teeth (pieces)||12|
Parameters of hammer mill
|Model||9FQ-50 Hammer Mill|
|Screen size (mm)||690×250|
|Back teeth (pieces)||3|
|Electricity consumption per ton material||≤11KW.h/t|
|Accessories||Inlet and Outlet Hopper|
|Packing size (mm)||680x720x930|
Advantages of grain grinder machine
- High crushing efficiency
- Small size, small footprint
- The equipment is easy to load and unload, easy to clean, and easy to maintain.
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise
- easy to use
- Precision structure
- Clean and hygienic
- Beautiful appearance
The difference of hammer mill and disc mill
Hammer mill and disc mill are two common types of crusher equipment, and they have a wide range of applications. So, what is the difference between these two crushers?
- disk mill: It mainly consists of six parts: the upper body, the cover, the rotor assembly, the screen, the feeding device, and the frame. The body and the rotor assembly together form a crushing chamber, the main working part of the rotor assembly chamber. The crushing of materials completes in the crushing chamber.
- hammer mill: The feed port is on the top of the crusher which matches with various types of feeding structures, and the hammers arrange symmetrically.
- disc mill: When the material enters the crushing chamber, it is quickly crushed into fine powder and slurry under the impact of the circular teeth and flat teeth and kneading. Under the action of centrifugal force and airflow, it discharges through the sieve hole through the discharge port.
- hammer mill: When the crusher is working, the material enters the pulverizing chamber. Under the action of the high-speed rotating hammer and the friction of the sieve plate, the material gradually crushes and discharges through the bottom outlet under the action of centrifugal force and airflow.
Different scope of application
- disc mill: It can crush corn, wheat, beans, miscellaneous grains, straws, vines, dried and fresh potatoes, leaf husks, and other grains and feeds. It can also crush low-hardness minerals such as gypsum, lead powder, slip powder, rare earth, chemicals, clay, coal, etc., and can crush a variety of Chinese herbal medicines;
- hammer mill: The hammer mill can crush various raw materials, such as corn, sorghum, wheat, beans, corn stalk, peanut seedlings, sweet potato seedlings, peanut skins, dry weeds, and other coarse grains and dry feed, as well as coarsely crushed cakes.
Working video of grain grinder machine
Instructions for use and maintenance of hammer mill and disc mill
Instructions for use
The rolling bearing lubricates with sodium-based grease and uses the screw cap oil cup to fill the bearing chamber. And screw the oil cup cover into one circle during each shift to lubricate the bearing. During operation, the bearing temperature rise should not exceed 40°C. Otherwise, you should find the cause and try to eliminate it.
Remove and replace the fragile parts such as flat teeth and round teeth in the tooth claw crusher when they wear out. In order to maintain the balance of the rotor, so it is necessary to replace the flat teeth in complete sets and the round teeth in a ring. And in the hammer mill, the hammer is the main vulnerable part, and the whole set of hammers must be replaced at the same time after wear. When replacing a new hammer, replace the whole set of hammers at the same time, and cannot use a single hammer to replace the old with the new one. And the sieves are also vulnerable parts. If part of the sieves is damaged, rivet them. If they severely damage, replace new sieves.
When the bearing is worn or damaged and needs replacing with a new bearing, first remove the rotor and pulley, and then remove the inner and outer end covers, then you can take out the main shaft, and replace it.
In fact, the maintenance of the machine is extremely important and frequent work. It should be closely coordinated with the extreme operation and maintenance, and arrange full-time personnel to conduct on-duty inspections.
- The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing. thus, it directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. Main oil injection places: rotating bearings, roll shafts, all gears, movable bearings, sliding planes.
- The newly installed wheel tyres are prone to looseness and should check it frequently.
- And pay attention to whether all parts of the machine work normally.
- Pay attention to check the degree of wear of easily worn parts, and pay attention to replacing worn parts at any time.
- On the plane of the bottom frame of the movable device, remove the dust and other objects to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the bottom frame when the machine encounters unbreakable materials, which may cause serious accidents.
- If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop and check the cause immediately to eliminate it.
- If the rotating gear is running, and if there is an impact sound, stop and check it immediately and eliminate it.
How to effectively prevent dust in the working area of the grain grinder machine
The grinder is the most basic equipment for powder processing and one of the necessary equipment for production and life in the new century. As we all know, the powder processing of the grinder will raise a lot of dust. And in order to prevent environmental pollution caused by dust, it is necessary to take measures to prevent generating dust when the grinder is working.
The following are three measures to effectively prevent dust from the shredder:
Install Shakron dust collector: Generally, a grain grinder machine can use this type of Shakron dust collector. Because it is a dry gas-solid separation device that uses the centrifugal force generated by the rotating dust-containing gas to separate dust from the airflow.
The cloth bag is dustproof: the cloth bag is tightly tied to the powder outlet of the machine to prevent air leakage and powder leakage. During operation, pay attention to blocking the powder outlet when parking, and clean up the dust in time.
Spray watering, airtight ventilation, etc.: Mainly use a ventilator to suck the dust out of the crushing room, and then use a spray to vacuum, or use a pool to vacuum, etc.
The above three dust removal methods can achieve good dust removal effects and can solve the problem of excessive dust. Generally, it is best to install these dust removal devices before work to prevent excessive wind and dust.