Table of Contents
Rice milling plant machine consists of 9 parts and is a whole processing line to process the rice, removing the rice husk and other impurities during working. Its capacity is 600-700kg/h and you get rice of high quality. In recent years, we export this paddy miller to such countries as Thailand, Nigeria, Vietnam, Nigeria, etc, and those countries mainly market for it, thus our company has already built a long-time partnership with them. In addition, the warranty for the integrated rice milling unit is 2years.
Brief introduction to the rice milling plant machine
The main function of our rice milling plant machine is to process brown rice into white rice. The machine includes not only a rice polisher, but also a de-stoner, a gravity grading sieve, and a vibrating sieve. The processed rice is white, beautiful and clean enough to be sold directly to supermarkets and snack processing plants. This combination of machines is the basic rice milling line, but we also have other combinations of machines. They are very different in terms of output and function.
We have different models of rice milling production lines from 15 to 60 tons. Customers can choose according to their needs. In addition, we also have rice and wheat threshing machines, which can first thresh the rice and then use the rice mill for deep processing.
The structure of the rice huller machine
This rice huller machine mainly comprises a feed hopper, rice elevator, stone removing part, rice huller part, grader and sorter machine, electric cabinet, and screening machine.
Technical parameter of rice milling plant machine
|Total power(not include the crushing machine)||19.25kw|
|Total power(include the crushing machine)||26.26kw|
Main parts and related functions of automatic rice mill plant
|2-Single hoist||Lifting rice to suction gravity stone remover from a dust belt|
|3-Suction gravity stone remover||Remove stone and straw from Rice|
|4-Automatic rice husking machine||Remove the husk from the rice and turn the rice into brown rice.|
|5-Twin hoist||It consists of two bucket belts. One is brown rice after the husk is broken by a lifting thresher, and the other is gravity sieve, which is cleaned by lifting and sucking specific gravity stone remover.|
|6-Gravitational sieves||Completely separate rice from brown rice.|
|7-Power Distribution Box||They are all contactors. Control the start of each motor.|
|8-Negative pressure rice mill||Whitening and polishing brown rice|
|9-Broken rice grading screen||Separating broken rice from finished rice|
|10-Grinder||(crushed chaff and rice bran).|
Motor model of rice huller machine
|Motor model||Matching parts of motor|
|0.75KW-6 level (960 RPM)||6-Gravitational force screen(one)||5-Twin hoist(one)|
|1.1KW-4 level (1420 RPM)||3-Suction gravity stone remover(Small motors for stone removal)(one)|
|1.1KW-2 level (2800 RPM)||3-Suction gravity stone remover(Small motors for stone fans)(one)|
|22KW-4 level (1460 RPM)||Grinder,8- negative pressure rice mill and 4- automatic rice hullers |
One motor (one)
|15KW-4 level (1460 RPM)||If customers do not want 10 crusher. 8- negative pressure rice mill and 4- automatic rice hulling machine, they share a 15-kilowatt motor.|
|550W-4 (1320 RPM)||9-Broken rice grading screen (one)|
|Total power of a machine:26.25KW(Grinder containing 10-)6 motors Fine bran type |
19.25KW(10- pulverizer)6 motors Bran type
|Machine length: 3.3m, width: 2.6m, height: 2. 9m|
|The number of packages is 3 pieces |
Total: 10.9 party
Length * width * high volume: 170*140*215=5.17
The main machines are all assembled together, the machine pallet is made of iron, and the four sides are hot pressing plates. Users can easily use them.
|Dimensions||3300x 2750 x 2800mm|
|gravity screen||0.75KW-6 level|
|Double hoist||0.75KW-6 level|
|suction fan of rice destoner machine||0.75KW-2 level|
|rice destoner machine||1.1KW-4 level|
|rice sieve (optional)||0.37KW-4 level|
|Main unit||15KW-4 level / 22KW-4 level (with crushing)|
The structure and technological process of the rice grinding machine
Rice grinding machine uses a single hoist to remove the ash, stone, and other impurities. And then conveys the raw material to the rice milling part and the gravity screen part through the double hoist, separating the crushed rice husk that will be blown out by fan and brown rice. The brown rice is processed into white rice by the rice miller, and the sieve further screens the broken rice.
Advantages of rice huller machine
- The rice milling machine is reasonable in structure, processing high-quality white rice.
- Compared with other types of rice milling machines for sale, the crushing part at the back of this machine can fully crush the rice husk that can be used to feed animals.
- High cleaning rate. It has a stone removing part, completely removing the little stone, grass, etc. In addition, the vibrating screen can filter the impurities again.
- Rice hulling machine boasts a high purity rate, and the final rice is pretty white.
- There are no chaff and broken rice contained in the final rice.
- The gravity sieve works at high speed.
- low noise and no dust in the white rice.
- High capacity and low power consumption.
Working procedures of rice milling plant machine
- Put the rice into the feeding hopper(1).
- Elevator(2) conveys the rice into the rice destoner part (3) that removes the stone contained in the rice.
- Elevator(4) conveys the rice again and then rice drops into the huller part(5), removing the husk of rice.
- Rice goes into the grader and sorter part(6), however, the rice with lightweight and bad quality will go into the rice huller part(5). Elevator(4) conveys these bad rice to the grader and sorter part again, which means bad quality rice will enter the rice huller part and elevator twice.
- And good rice will directly enter the rice mill part(8) to be polished.
- Polished rice enters the screening part(9) which vibrates violently to filter the broken rice and impurities again.
- Finally, you will get white rice from the outlet of the screening part.
How to disassemble the lower bearing of the hoist?
1. lose the fixing panel of the base bearing of the single (double) hoist(14, 15).
2. Remove the dust cover of bearing(1, 13) on both sides.
3. Loosen the flat plate fixing the bolt.
4. Use the iron to hold against the left shaft head and hit the right side.
5. Remove the hoist shaft.
The sequence of disassembling the lower bearing of the hoist.
Note: When the single (double) hoist is in use, it is necessary to pay attention to the tightness of the bucket belt. If the hoist is easy to block or can not discharge rice, please check if the bucket belt, upper or lower base is loose. Then check whether the pulley fixing bolt is loose ( 5 ) and whether the iron plate at the exit of the upper seat of the hoist slides downward.
- Tighten the belt pulley on both sides of the hoist to tension the bucket belt.
- Tighten the fixed bolt of belt pulley of upper and lower hoist.
- Open the cover of the upper part of the hoist and push the iron plate at the exit upwards, then lock it.(the distance that the iron plate pushes upwards should be based on the standard that the bucket belt does not hit the iron plate).
- After the hoist is blocked, there is a gate on the left or right side of the lower seat of the hoist, which can be used to pull out the impurities in the hoist through the gate.
Successful cases of commercial rice mill machine
One: This commercial rice mill machine is suitable for rice processing factory, and we sold 5 sets to Nigeria last year. A good machine is always praised by its customer, and the following chatting record can vividly show it. Most important, he wanted to buy more machines from us.
Two: Last week our UK customer ordered a 20 ton rice milling production line from us. The customer wanted to set up a small rice milling plant. He left his contact information by visiting our website. And then our sales manager communicated with the customer via WhatsApp. After understanding the customer’s needs, we recommended a 20 ton capacity rice milling machine to the customer. Finally the customer decided to buy this rice milling machine line. Below is the packing and shipping picture of the machine.
- How many types of combined rice milling machine do you have?
As for this series, we have more than 10 types, and each type adds some part on the base of this one.
- What is the biggest capacity of this series of machine?
The biggest capacity is 800-1000kg/h.
- What is the difference between this big size rice milling machine and other types?
The rice processed by this machine boasts higher quality and there is almost no broken rice and impurities such as stone and chaff. In addition, it has lifter, stone removing part, crushing part and screening part, which is not includes in the normal rice milling machine.
- Is it easy to install and disassemble machine?
Yes, we can arrange our technician to help you install it if necessary.
- what is the broken rate?
The broke rate of rice is less than 1%.