Table of Contents
Hydraulic hay bale is a machine to compress, bale and pack crushed corn straw, hay and other grasses, bearing compact structure, easy operation, steady and reliable transmission, and excellent flexibility. Baling hay machine is widely applied to the ensilage and desiccation of silage or hay, greatly improving the cleanness and saving storage space. Most important, grass baled by baler machine boasts longer time to feed animals, and reduces the storage cost and transportation cost. All in all It is really a useful machine for animal husbandry.
Type one: double oil cylinder
This straw baler has two oil cylinders, which means the grass is pressed twice during operation, matching with 15kw motor or 28HP diesel engine.
Technical parameter of hay bale machine
|Model||9YK-70 （double oil cylinders)|
|Power||15kw motor or 28HP diesel engine|
|Displacement of oil cylinder||63-80L/min|
|Normal pressure of oil cylinder||16Mpa|
Working principle of hay bale machine
- Add oil to the oil tank before working and the volume of oil should take up the 2/3 of the whole tank.
- Crushed silage are placed into machine from the upper inlet.
- The oil cylinder presses the silage horizontally when they go into the baling part.
- Then the other oil cylinder at the back of the silage outlet presses the silage again, then pushes them out, and you can put a bag on the discharge hole to collect the baled silage.
Type two: three oil cylinder hay bale machine
Technical parameter of hay bale machine
|Item||9YK-130 (three oil cylinders)|
|Displacement of Oil Cylinder||80L/min|
|Normal Pressure of Oil Cylinder||18Mpa|
|Speed of Bundling Piston||4-8m/min|
How to install hay bale machine? (for double oil cylinders)
Ⅰ.First, take out 1 and 2 from inside of machine
1.hydraulic cylinder 2.pushing baffle
Ⅱ.insert the embolus(3) into the hole on the hydraulic cylinder (4) .
- embolus 4. fixed hole of baffle
Ⅲ.Fix the fixed hole of hydraulic cylinder(5) and fixed hole of pushing baffle(6) like the following.
5.fixed hole of hydraulic cylinder
6.fixed hole of pushing baffle
the complete hydraulic cylinder is as follow
Ⅳ.Install hydraulic oil pipe
.As the above picture shown
The short oil pipe (above) is mounted on the inner side
7.hydraulic oil inlet
The longer oil pipe (below) is installed to the outer side
8.longer oil pipe
Advantage of hay bale machine (for two types)
- The baled silage has longer storage time, which is beneficial for animals to eat.
- The hydraulic baler can improve the cleanness level of silage feed.
- Oil in the oil cylinder can be recycled again and again, saving cost.
- All processes go automatically that saves time and energy.
- The baler has high working efficiency, which can greatly complete the original complicated work,
- The baled grass saves labor time, reduces labor intensity and decreases occupation cost.
- Baler machine is reasonable in design and simple in operation. It is an automated and intelligent machine.
- The machine has two different modes of power supply, such as motor and diesel engine.
- low consumption rate and high performance.
- The processed materials maintain freshness and original taste, and it is green and clean that animals prefer to eat.
- Hay bale is suitable for a variety of animal husbandries, such as farms and pastures. Many farmers and distributors have already purchased it.
- The processed materials have the same volume and size, meeting the packaging standards, and they are convenient for transportation and storage.
- Automatic control cabinet, one-button start processing and packaging, which is simple and convenient.
Successful case of hay bale machine
We delivered 2 sets double oil cylinders baling hay machine to Nigeria and Mexico respectively, and the following is the delivery details. The raw material of one of the customer is bagasse.
They are moving the machine to the container.
FAQ of hay bale machine
- What is the difference between two hydraulic baling press machine?
The grass baled by three oil cylinders machine has longer storage time than baled by two oil cylinders one.
- How many oil should be put in oil cylinder before working?
2/3 of the oil cylinder
- Do i need to add oil to cylinder constantly during operation?
No, the oil can be recycled again and again, and the whole process won’t waste much oil.
- What can be the raw material?
Crushed silage, straw, hay and other grasses.