Table of Contents
A horizontal feed mixer is a kind of feed processing equipment that integrates crushing, stirring, mixing. It is mostly used in animal breeding farms, such as cattle farms and sheep farms. Thus this machine can fully mix coarse materials, concentrated materials, minerals, vitamins, other additives, etc.
Structure of TMR feed mixer
The feed mixer contains several parts. And you can get more information from the below picture.
1. Internal system
The internal system of the horizontal feed mixer is mainly composed of three augers, one is the main auger, the other upper two are auxiliary augers.
After you cut the corn stalk by using a corn stalk reaping machine, you can put the corn stalk into the horizontal feed mixer. During the mixing and cutting, the materials are simultaneously rotated and stirred from each position at both ends of the box to the middle of the mixer. Then the blade cuts and stirs the various fibrous forages and straws that pass through. So as to achieve the effect of pulverizing and mixing the total mixed ration feeding.
2. Discharge system
Discharge gate control consists of a hydraulic cylinder, fixed support, linkage support, and a sliding discharge baffle. And the discharging sliding baffle is installed on the reciprocating shaft of the hydraulic oil cylinder. Which can open the discharging or close the stopper. The outlet can be located on the left or right according to the user’s requirements.
3. Feed Adding System
The machine adopts an advanced grass-feeding mechanism and a unique grass-feeding roller device. And it owns automatic feeding, smooth grass-feeding, high production efficiency.
4. Weighing and measuring system
It is composed of four bridge-type load-bearing sensors and a load-bearing display controller. And all system uses a 220V power source to send signals to the weighing display through a four-directional bridge weighing sensor. Its aim is to display gross weight, net weight, peak value, and net weight. And the weighing and measuring system also has an overload alarm function.
Parameter of feed mixer
We have three types of feed mixers, you can get the detailed information from the below sheet.
|Rotating speed of the auger||R/min||23.5||23.5||23.5|
|The volume of the mixing chamber||cubic meter||5||9||12|
|Supporting power range||kw||11—15||22—30||50-75|
|Supporting power form||/||Electric motor||Electric motor||Electric motor|
Characteristics of forage mixer:
1. Cutting blade of this product is made of high-quality high-alloy steel. And the product design is reasonable.
2. This product has a simple structure, so it is easy to operate.
3. Efficiency of the product is extremely high, the cutting speed and stirring speed are fast enough. Thus the machine can reduce the workload of people and reduce the investment of manpower and financial resources.
4. Besides, a forage mixer is equipped with an automatic feeding port, the amount of feeding is even. So the production efficiency is extremely high.
5. In addition, our feed mixer can be customized according to customer needs.
Advantages of horizontal feed mixer:
1. We can design a unique outlet according to the feed’s trajectory, its aim is to achieve fast and uniform feeding efficiency.
2. The feed is mixed with high uniformity and balanced energy intake. So it is conducive to the growth of animals.
3. It has a simple structure, few wearing parts, low maintenance cost.
4. Because the hydraulic transmission and mechanical transmission are of high reliability, it needs short maintenance time.
5. Mixing chamber has less abrasion with long service life.
6. Grass is cut when processing the feed, which will not damage the coarse fiber.
7. This machine can process all kinds of roughages, then directly add dozens of forages.