Brief introduction of baling machine
TS-55-52 semi-automatic baling machine matches with 5.5kw motor, and its dimension is 1600x1450x1060mm. It is equipped with high quality,getting 30-50 bundles grass per hour,and each bale is 30-90kg. This baling machine has 2-4 coated layers,and the weight of Coated machine is 135kg. There is round baling with film that can store for a long time.
This silage baling machine is to preserve green and juicy green fodder (fresh corn straw, pasture etc.) under anaerobic conditions (by microbial fermentation). At present, silage has been widely used in animal husbandry all over the world. It is an important machine for feeding ruminant livestock (cow, cattle,sheep, deer, horse, donkey etc.).
Application of baler machine
This hay baling and wrapping machine is suitable for nearly all kinds of silage, fresh or dry straws of wheat, rice, soybean, corn, etc.
How to install baler machine?
- First, the installation of the silage The red chip of the silage film is facing up and then fixed it on the film conveying frame. Then you should use a fixture to adjust its angle.
The distance between silage films should be proper. If the distance is too wide, it can be adjusted by two screws under the conveyor.
2. Second, place the rope to pass through the hole in the machine.
3. Third, connect the wires. You should connect the three-phase electric wires to the inside of the control box. There are two time adjusters including conveying rope and baling, which can be adjusted.
- Fourth, the installation of the air pump. Connect the air pump motor to the power supply, connect the air pipe to the machine, and open the vent switch. The air pressure during the operation should maintain between 0.6 and 0.8Pa.
- Check all parts of the machine carefully before use and confirm that the machine is running in the right direction.
Working principle of baler machine
1. The operator uses the shovel to put the straw into inlet
2. After several minutes, the bundles will be finished under the force of ropes
3.The user pushes the bundles forward and then presses button, bundles will be baled automatically
Technical parameter of baler machine
|Coated layer||2-4 layer|
|Coated efficiency||12seconds/bale 2 layer……|
|Weight of Coated machine||135kg|
|Baling type||Round shape with film for long time storage|
|Raw material||Suitable for nearly all kinds of silage, straws of wheat, rice, soybean, corn, etc fresh or dry|
Main structure of baler machine
The silage or grass are smashed by a smashing part, which destroys the hard stem segments on the surface of the straw by crushing, slitting, squeezing them. Finally, smashing part of silage baling machine processes the straw which cannot be directly eaten by the livestock into filamentous type. Such forage can keep its original nutrients that is easy to digest and absorb for livestock. Cattle and sheep like this kind of forge very much. The straw after smashing is easy to bundle, improving the efficiency of fermentation and decomposition of crude fiber and improving palatability.
The forage is fed into the working chamber of the baler quickly, uniformly and evenly for compression. When the weight of each bundle reaches about 80kg and signal wheel rotates at a constant speed, the winding clutch handle is pulled and the rope can be used for baling.
After baling,the rope is cut, and user starts up the opening handle to make the bundles come out. In this way, the bundling process is completed.
The bales of baling machine are placed on the two parallel belts of the wrapping machine, and the wrapping switch drives the bales by rotating frame to rotate. The bales stretch the plastic film to wrap automatically. Then,users can set the number of coating layers(2 to 4 layers).