Table of Contents
With the development of large-scale vegetable cultivation, many farmers grow various vegetables in plains, hills, and greenhouses. Therefore, farmers widely use self-propelled vegetable planters.
The self-propelled vegetable planter is suitable for plains, hills, orchards, greenhouses, vegetable fields, dry land, and mountainous areas. And this machine can plant a variety of vegetables, such as cabbage, carrots, radishes, spinach, lettuce, celery, etc. Also, the machine has power traction, light work, saving manpower. The structure of the machine is simple and easy to operate. Also, it has small in size and is space-saving. The sowing quality is good, and the sowing technology meets agronomic standards.
Introduction of the self-propelled vegetable planter
The self-propelled vegetable planter is suitable for large-area operations. And this machine can complete ditching, seeding, soil covering, and burst pressure at one time. The machine has its own power, easy manual operation, and high efficiency. The seeding wheel made of special material of the machine can accurately drop seeds and the drop rate is 100%. Both sides of the machine have movable rubber wheels, which is convenient for the planter to move into the warehouse when it is not in operation.
Applicable fields of the six-row push vegetable seeder
mountains, hills, greenhouses, orchards, vegetable fields, dry land, etc.
Scope of application of self-propelled vegetable planter
Beets, Kale, Broccoli, Mustard, Celery, Amaranth, Bok choi,Arugula, Yu Choi, Taiwan cabbage,Spinach, Chards, Scallions, Leeks, Cilantro, Kan Kong, Napa cabbage, Carrots, Raddish, Turnip, etc.
agriculture, agricultural sowing.
The structure of the six row push seeder
The machine includes the mainframe, driving device, ditching device, and seeding device.
1. The mainframe includes the frame, the front driving wheel, the rear driving wheel, the left side box, the right side box, the bottom plate, the lifting frame, the front guard bar, and the armrest.
2. The bottom plate holds the driving device.
3. The lifting frame has a seeding device that connects with the left and right side boxes by hinges.
4. At the corresponding position of the seeding device, we install the ditching device on the frame. It can control the depth of ditching when sowing. It is convenient to clear the seeds and will not miss the seeds, thus not wasting the seeds. At the same time, it can flexibly turn around in the field or transfer between sheds and sheds.
The working principle of the wholesale gasoline vegetable seeder
In the precise control of the number of seedings through the machine seeding control system, according to the amount when sowing, the machine determines the distance, and discharge the relatively regular single seeds in the soil layer with a better seedling environment. The spacing between the seedlings is naturally reasonable, and the labor of artificial squatting and thinning is reduced. The seeding efficiency is more than 15 times that of artificial seeding.
The working video of gasoline-powered hand-hold vegetable planter
Advantages of gasoline-powered hand-hold vegetable planter
The seeding (row spacing, plant spacing, seeding depth, several seeds per hole) is controllable. And this machine can complete ditching, seeding, soil covering, and burst pressure can at one time, which greatly saves labor.
- The self-powered planter is suitable for large-area operations.
2. Intensive planting of small seeds is better.
3. The operation is simple and the turning is dexterous.
4. The seeding wheel made of aluminum material does not generate static electricity and will not adhere to the seeds. It has high smoothness, accurate planting, and a high planting rate.
5. Seeding method: Seeding wheel type, free assembly, detachable to increase or decrease the number of rows.
6. The compaction wheel is designed for non-sticky soil to reduce resistance, and the front and rear wheel sowing is more labor-saving.
7. Both sides are equipped with movable rubber wheels, which is convenient for the planter to move into the warehouse when it is not in operation.
How to maintain a gasoline engine self-propelled vegetable planter
1. Removing the soil in all parts of the gasoline engine self-propelled vegetable.
2. Remove the seeds from the fertilizer box.
3. Check whether the planter has damaged and worn parts, replace or repair if necessary. If there is peeling paint, repaint the paint.
4. After the planter has been stored for a long period of time, before planting in the next season, maintenance and repair the machine in advance to keep the equipment in a sound technical condition.
Precautions for the use of manual gasoline vegetable seeder
- Storing the manual gasoline vegetable seeder in a dry and ventilated warehouse or shed. Avoid storage in the open air.
2. When storing, support the rack firmly. And padding the opener and cover with plates, and do not directly touch the ground. The compression spring on the opener should be relaxed and kept in a free state.
3. After cleaning the soil working parts (such as openers) apply butter or waste engine oil to avoid rust.
4. It is strictly forbidden to adjust, repair, and lubricate during the planting operation.
5. The operator should observe the operation status of the planter at any time during the operation. And pay special attention to whether the seed metering device is seeding, whether the seed tube is blocked and whether there are enough seeds in the seedbox.
6. When planting seeds mixed with pesticides, planters should wear protective tools such as gloves, masks, goggles, and so on.
7. During the operation, maintenance of machinery and tools and cleaning of debris should be carried out when the unit is parked and stabilized.