Farming walking tractors usually have two wheels and can be controlled by one person. Walking tractors can work with different attachments such as cultivators, trailers, tillers, planters, harvesters, etc. Simplicity walking tractors are mainly used for gardening, industrial beautification, small-scale agriculture, etc. It is also called a single-axle walking tractor, walk-behind tractor, or power tillage machine.
Overview of Walking Tractors
The farming walking tractor is a small walking tractor, transportation, and agricultural machinery. Its power is a diesel engine. And it is very popular with farmers due to its being small, flexible, and powerful.
This simple walking tractor machine can walk with many different agriculture types of machinery. Such as double-disc plow, single plough, double plow, corn planter, wheat planter, mud wheel, rotavator, trailer, sprinkler, ditcher, rotary plow machine, peanut, potato harvester, etc. Towing for short-distance transportation is also ok for this tractor.
The driver holds the armrest to control the operating mechanism, tow, or drive the supporting agricultural tools for operation. It is widely used in plain, mountainous, and hilly areas.
Walking Tractor with Attachments
The attachments that can be matched with the walking tractor are double disc plow, single plough, double plough, mud wheel, rotavator, wheat planter, corn planter, trailer, ridges, water pumps, etc. So, you just need to change the farm tools that can complete various agricultural work.
Different Uses of Walk Behind Tractor
Farming walking tractor with a plow——walking tractor plough. This machine match is highly efficient, easy to operate, and easy to loosen the soil.
Farming walking tractor with trenching——walking tractor trencher. This machine combination can solve most of the trenches required for farming.
Small walking tractor with ridging——walking tractor ridger. The crops suitable for ridge planting includes sweet potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries, potatoes, peanuts, radishes, etc.
Diesel engine walking tractor with a rotary tiller——walking tractor tiller
Tiller match with 15 Hp walking tractor offers you the opportunity to dig 6″ to 10″ deep. It is much like a rototiller. The action is to churn the soil to aerate it and break it up.
Walking Tractor with Corn Planter and Wheat Seeding
Combine corn planter or wheat planter with your small walking tractor can place your grain seed into the land where it will flourish. This is beneficial to improving the survival rate of seeds and the quality of seedlings.
Simplicity Walking Tractor with Trailer
When the trailer is matched with a farm handheld walking tractor, it can be used for all-terrain transportation. And they also make the tasks that walking tractors can complete on your diversified farm more diversified. For example, it can complete the transportation of crops from fields, balers, orchards, or pastures.
Our walking tractors have different horsepowers, and our tractors can be matched with different farm tools to complete a series of farming tasks. No matter you are plowing, rotary tilling, ridging, or sowing, our machine can do it. If you are interested in our walking tractor, please contact us.
15HP walking tractor
Single, horizontal, water-cooled, four-stroke
hand start/electric start
12 hour: 11.03kw/15hp
Min. Ground Distance
Maintenance of the Two Wheel Walking Tractor
If the walk behind tractor is left unused for a long time, it may have some problems. In order to avoid problems when used again, we should take measures for maintenance.
- Parking place. It is best to put it in the warehouse, but not to put it together with chemical fertilizers and pesticides. So as not to corrode the parts. If parked outdoors, choose a high-rise, dry, and ventilated place. And cover it with plastic sheeting to prevent mechanical damage and corrosion.
- Support the machine. Padded the talking tractor with wooden piers or masonry to reduce the load on the tires. If the cushion is not supported, the tire must be inflated by 10% to 20%. And to check frequently, always inflate, and indispensable.
- Clean thoroughly. Remove dirt and oil from the exterior of the walking tractor with attachments. And comprehensively inspect, adjust and tighten all parts and screws to avoid loosening and falling off.
- Put clean oil and water. After the tractor is out of service, drain the cooling water, diesel, and oil in the engine. And put clean oil and water, when using the machine again.
- Maintain the parts. Take an appropriate amount of dehydrated engine oil and pour it into the intake pipe. And rotate the crankshaft to make the oil adhere to the piston, piston rod, cylinder liner, and valve. And shake the piston to compression top dead center.
- Remove the injector. Clean the injector and put it in clean diesel. And loosen the adjusting screw and plug the injector hole with a wooden plug.
- The axle box is filled with oil. Take 1kg of dehydrated engine oil and pour it into the crankcase. Then swing the crankshaft several times to fill the lubrication system with dehydrated oil.
Rice And Wheat Grain Threshing Machine Multi Crops Thresher For Sale
Rice and Wheat Grain Threshing Machine is a…
Chicken egg incubator | hatching machines | brooder
Chicken hatching machines are called Broiler incubators. This…
High Standard 15TPD Rice Mill Line With Water Polisher And Storage Bin
Welcome to our upgraded rice mill line's advanced…
Small Thresher for rice, wheat, beans, sorghum, millet / wheat thresher
This wheat thresher has small size and light…
Sunflower thresher | Sunflower seeds shelling machine
Type one (small size) - Sunflower thresher Our…
Hammer mill machine/Corn grinding machine/grinder machine
The hammer mill machine mainly smashes all kinds…
Chaff Cutter and Grain Grinder | Combined Straw Cutter and Grinder
This chaff cutter and grain grinder machine realize…
Tractor driven maize or corn planter丨corn planting machine
Taizy has a new type of corn planting…
Hand-operated maize corn planter machine / peanut plant
Corn planter machine is used to plant various…