what is the corn sheller?
Automatic corn sheller is used to separating the corn kernels from the cob, and the hot sale corn sheller in our company, TY-80A, TY-80B, TY-80C, TY-80D, all are equipped with high capacity, that is, 4-6t/h. Corn thresher machine is mainly composed of feeding hopper, internal threshing and rolling device, air separation system including elevator, fan and chaff absorber, vibrating cleaning screen, frame, transmission system, etc. Corn threshed by this machine is very clean without impurities such as crushed corn cobs and corn rinds.
The Advantages of hot sale corn sheller
Due to high capacity, one corn shelling can serve the whole village. If you live in a village where most people engage in agriculture, it is a good choice to buy such a corn thresher, for all farmers are able to use it to shell corns. Even though 4 types of corn thresher bears different capacity, they all can be equipped with 15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor
three ways to collect the corn seeds
You can choose three ways to collect the corn seeds after threshing. One is to discharge the corn kernels directly on the ground for drying, the second is to use a collection bag for direct storage, and the third is to discharge the corn kernels on a collection cart, which can directly sell the corn to retailers.
♥♥♥Note about the corn shelling
During the operation, you can place a bag on the side of the machine to collect some impurities such as corn husk that is blown out by a draught fan. The most proficient feature is that a high lifter can filter the impurity again that will drop to the ground during operation, then we can get clean corn kernels.
The operation video
Technical parameter of corn sheller
|Power||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor||15HP diesel engine or 7.5 KW motor|
|Capacity||4t/h (Corn seeds )||5t/h (Corn seeds )||5t/h (Corn seeds )||6t/h (Corn seeds )|
|Size||2360*1360*1480 mm||2360*1360*2000 mm||3860*1360*1480 mm||3860*1360*2480 mm|
Advantage of corn sheller
- High threshing rate and low impurities. The former is more than 99.5% and the latter is less than 1%.
- High capacity. Its capacity, 4-6t/h, is higher than the machines in most markets.
- An automatic feeding hopper is able to convey corns quickly, which can greatly save time and energy.
- The threshing chamber can fully separate seeds from corn cobs.
- Cleaning rate so high that you can not find any impurities in the corn kernels.
Working principle of corn thresher
- Users place the corn into an automatic feeding conveyor.
- Then corns are conveyed into the threshing chamber.
- After threshing and separating by rollers, corn seeds and a small number of impurities go into the stirrer from the concave board and then to the sieve by elevator.
- Impurities that are smaller than corn drop off from the screen, and corn seeds and other major bigger impurities move along with the screen until the outlet.
- After several seconds, small impurities are discharged out by absorber, corn seeds go into the bag from the sieve.
- The corn cobs without kernels are discharged from the straw outlet.
Successful case of the corn shelling
Last month, we sold 20 sets of maize thresher machines to Congo, and the followings are the delivery pictures.
we also have a small capacity corn sheller machine, you can ask us to know more.
- What is the difference between the 4 types of corn sheller for sale?
Automatical feeding inlet and long lifter can improve the working efficiency, so 4 types of corn sheller machines bear different capacities.
- What are their capacities?
- Why are corn cobs are too fragile?
Corn cobs may be rotten or the discharge hole of it is rather slow.
- Why are there so many impurities?
Removing one or two discharging parts can improve the threshing rate.
- Can the slope of the vibrating screen be adjustable?
Yes, you can adjust the height of two supporting frames.
6. Can the machine peel and thresh corn?
This machine is a large-volume corn thresher, we have a separate corn peeling machine