Brief introduction of corn sheller
The inner part of corn sheller is up-down structure, and corn cob firstly is peeled and then threshed. Cylindroid hammer is the important part to make cob and kernel keep unbreakable. With reasonable design and high capacity, this maize sheller really is a useful tool for farmers, and it is suitable for home or industrial use, greatly boosting the working efficiency.
Matched Power of corn sheller
In order to meet customer’s different requirement, maize thresher can be driven by a 2.2KW motor, 170F gasoline engine, or 8 HP diesel engine.
Advantages of corn sheller
- The suction fan can absorb the impurities from cobs.
- On the account of four wheels, corn shelling machine is easy to install and move during operation.
- 3. Corn thresher has two functions that greatly save labor time and money compared with the single function machine.
- High efficiency is the most prominent features of it, can get 1-1.5t corn kernels per hour. Most important, the threshing rate reaches 97%, which means almost all kernels can keep intact.
- Low broken rate. It is less than 3%.
Technical parameter of corn sheller
Successful case of corn sheller
Have selling numerous containers such machine to other countries, especially African market, this corn threshing machine is highly favored by all of our customers, that is why it is the hottest sale in our factory. Recently, we have delivered 1500 sets corn peeler to Zimbabwe as government procurement, which cost us one month to finish this order and packed them carefully to ensure safe delivery.
FAQ of corn sheller
- What is the inner structure of the maize thresher machine?
This is up-down structure thresher, which means machine firstly peels its skin and then thresh corn.
- What is the capacity of this corn sheller?
Its capacity is 1-1.5t/h
- What is the vulnerable spare parts? Do I need to buy them when I order one machine from you?
Two rollers inside machine are vulnerable and they need to be changed annually. It is better to buy extra one.
- Can corn skin be fully removed?
Yes, it can be fully removed and blown out by draught fan.
- What is the threshing rate?
The threshing rate can reach 98% and corn kernels are very clean after threshing.
- Are there broken corn kernels after threshing?
Two rollers made of special material play an important role in threshing, and its cylinder structure is able to minimize the broken rate. Thus, the broken rate is less than 3%.
- Is this corn thresher machine only fit for corn?
Yes, it is the machine that can only be used for corn or maize, but we also have other multifunctional threshers to thresh different crops. Welcome to contact us to know more.