The Introduction of Sesame Cleaning and Peeling Machine
The all-in-one sesame seed peeling machine has a vertical structure. It has full use of internal space, small size, simple structure, simple operation, and low maintenance rate. The machine adopts a compound agitator, which can produce axial, radial, and circular flow diversion. So the sesame seed can be turned fully without dead ends. The use of the compound mixer shortens the time for soaking, peeling, and separating sesame seeds. The machine improves production efficiency and product yield, also improves product quality.
The sesame peeling machine is a piece of a special device for detaching the inner skin of sesame, which has the advantages of thorough peeling, no damage to sesame seeds, and white and bright the sesame seeds.
The Working Principle of Sesame Peeling Machine
The sesame seed cleaning machine is mainly composed of a reducer, two tanks, a composite stirrer, a separating screen, water adding pipeline, and various inlets and outlets.
Firstly, soak the sesame seeds in water or hot water with a certain amount of caustic soda, the latter will reduce the soaking time. The soaked sesame seeds are poured into the mixing bucket, and then the reducer drives the mixer to rotate.
Due to the structural characteristics of the compound stirrer, the materials are circulated up and down, so the sesame and the foaming liquid are mixed evenly and fully. The relative friction between the stirrer and the sesame, between the sesame and the sesame, separates the sesame skin from the kernel. So you can achieve the purpose of sesame peeling.
Using the retention effect of the separating sieve plate, the sesame skins are separated and discharged, while the sesame kernels are retained, so as to achieve the purpose of separating the sesame skin kernels.
The Process Steps of Sesame Seed Peeling Machine
Material: 60-degree Celsius water 80-120KG, dried sesame seeds 40-60KG, flake caustic soda 1-1.5KG
- Add flake caustic soda to hot water, then add dried sesame seeds and stir evenly, soak for 10-13 minutes, finally remove and drain.
- When the sesame seed peel machine is turned on, add the drained sesame seeds and peel for 3-5 minutes.
- Add about 1/3 of the water (sesame: water=3:1) to the cleaning bucket to prevent the sesame skin from clogging the mesh. Start the operation, and then open the gate of the peeled bucket, so the sesame enters the cleaning bucket. When the sesame seeds cannot be automatically poured in the later stage, open the water valve to flush out the remaining sesame seeds.
- Stir in the cleaning bucket for 5-10 minutes, and check that the sesame peel and sesame kernel are separated clearly. Slightly open the bottom drain water valve, and open the water inlet valve in equal amounts to drain the sesame peel with water. After about 5-10 minutes there is no sesame peel at the drain water outlet, close the drain valve and open the discharge gate.
- The kernel rate is 80-85%. The peeled sesame contains about 30% water.
Sesame seeds do not need to be peeled when grinding sauce and squeezing oil, and When used in the food industry should be peeled.
Sesame is not peeled in general oil production, but it is best to peel it when eaten directly. The reason is that the content of fiber and oxalate (2%~3% calcium oxalate chelate) in the seed coat or stratum corneum of sesame seeds is high. So its oil and sesame meal cannot be used as human protein resources and can only be used as feed for cattle.
Peeled sesame has a wide range of applications, mainly in food and catering related industries. Such as bread, burgers, biscuits, Shaqima, tahini, sesame oil, flour cakes, etc.
Installation and maintenance of the Sesame Seed peeling Machine
- When installing the sesame peeling machine for the first time, it must be close to the water source, power source, and good drainage facilities.
- Turn on the power and check if the equipment is operating normally.
- The inlet pipe is connected to the water source. If the pressure of the water source is not enough, the water pump needs to be increased.
- Clean up equipment residues after daily use. Rinse the surface of the separating screen with water. If it is clogged, use a high-pressure water gun to rinse.
- The reducer should change the oil regularly.